§ 1 Definitions
- Website - a website operating at www.woerwagpharmaoperations.com.
- External website - website of the Administrator's partners, service providers or recipients,
- Administrator - a company operating under the name of: Wörwag Pharma Operations Sp. z o.o. (formerly: Sensilab Polska Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością S.K.A. [Limited Joint-stock Partnership]) based in Konstantynów Łódzki (95-050) at Gen. M. Langiewicza 58, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Economic Division of the National Court Register under number 0000940207, holding NIP: 7261407230, share capital: PLN 5,552,300.00 and BDO number: 000019794, providing electronic services via the Website and storing and accessing information on the User's devices,
- User - a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website,
- Device - an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website,
- Cookies - text data collected in the form of files placed on the User's Device.
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website's ICT system,
- External Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the ICT systems of external websites,
- Session cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website or external websites during one session of a given Device. After the end of the session, the files are removed from the User's Device,
- Persistent cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by the Website or external Websites until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User's Device is set to the Cookie deletion mode after the end of the Device session.
- Storage and reading mechanisms - Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device. It is practically impossible to transfer viruses, Trojans and other worms to the User's Device.
- Internal cookies - internal cookies used by the Cookie Administrator are safe for Users' Devices.
§ 4 Purposes for which Cookie files are used
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website - the Administrator may store in cookie files information about the preferences and settings of the User regarding the Website in order to facilitate, improve and speed up the provision of services on the Website.
- Statistical data - the Administrator and external websites use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as, for example, visit statistics, User Device statistics or user behaviour statistics. These data are collected in order to analyse and improve the Website.
§ 5 External websites
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place Cookie files on User's Devices:
- Google Analytics.
§ 6 Storage and access conditions
The possibilities of determining the conditions of storage and access on User's Devices by the Website and external websites are as follows:
- The User may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved cookies,
- Information on the possibility and handling of cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser),
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved so far using the User's Device tools through which the User uses the Website's services.
§ 7 Website requirements
- Restricting the storage and access to Cookie files on the User's Device may cause some of the Website's functions to malfunction.
- The Administrator shall not be held liable for malfunctions of the Website in the event that the User restricts in any way the possibility of storing and reading Cookie files, provided that they were necessary for the proper functioning of the Website.